Location: (Hybrid: 3 days in office, 2 days remote) SCP Distributors Canada – Vaughan, ON 390; 300 Confederation Pkwy Concord, ON L4K 4T8
The Marketing Coordinator is a junior associate level position. This position is responsible for building, organizing, standardizing, and executing marketing strategy and media in keeping with company objectives, vision, and image across multiple platforms.
- Assists with periodically updating content for the marketing team (digital campaigns/programs/company initiatives) in a proactive, methodical, self-motivated approach with minimal supervision.
- Works with the Product and Program Management team, Design teams and Vendors for the creation/maintenance of digital programs/projects and other assets.
- Generates, edits, publishes, and shares marketing/media content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members and customers to take action.
- Creates calendars and syndication schedules where applicable, tracks marketing expenditures.
- Coordinates all aspects of events – in person or virtual – Sales Events, Trade Shows, Conferences/Meetings.
- Assists with the creation of media assets through research and other means, image manipulation to standardize digital assets using photoshop and other design software.
- Analyzes data for accuracy/consistency – adherence to procedures and company guidelines for integrity.
- Collects, standardizes, and maintains the company’s digital data/assets for use on multiple company platforms (web/PIM/general marketing use) in a group and/or individual setting.
- Identifies areas of improvement regarding in-house system processes for potential development.
- Additional marketing tasks as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications/technology or related field.
- 2+ years marketing experience preferred.
- Ability to create original content, consistently maintaining a high design standard.
- Intermediate to expert level of current Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat. Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel, OneNote, Power Point. Graphic design experience an asset.
- Capabilities to work well in a fast-paced/deadline-driven/multitask environment and approaches work with a positive attitude while being able to take direction. Skilled at performing in a team environment as well as being a strong individual contributor.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills – meticulous attention to detail and well-organized.
- Ability to be proactive and seek out relevant information, take initiative to reach out to team members, vendors and departments within the organization.
- Swimming pool and outdoor living industry knowledge preferred.
- Fluency in French – written and oral an asset.
POOLCORP is the leading business-to-business wholesale distributor of swimming pool and landscape supplies, equipment, and related outdoor living products. Through our subsidiaries, SCP Distributors LLC, Superior Pool Products LLC, and Horizon Distributors Inc., we operate in more than 390 Sales Centers worldwide, with nearly 5,000 employees proudly serving the needs of customers. Each Sales Center operates as its own business; driving an extraordinary culture that involves a high work ethic, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a community presence all within a family-oriented work atmosphere.
Because it’s a place where you can make an impact and grow! At POOLCORP you’ll find a wealth of management opportunities that support your individual and long-term career goals. Our stable work environment is further enhanced by our generous compensation and benefits package. Publicly traded since 1995, POOLCORP is a global organization with a long history of continuous success – clearly making it an industry leader – in so many ways!
So, end your job search here – at POOLCORP – Where Outdoor Living Comes to Life!
POOLCORP is a drug-free company and an EOE, M/F/V/D. POOLCORP welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Application Form
Deprecated: Function WP_User_Query was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 5.9.0! who is deprecated. Use capability instead. in /www/poolhottubcouncilofcanada_342/public/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6031