The Pool & Hot Tub Council of Canada is a national, not-for-profit association of companies, organizations and individuals involved in the aquatic leisure industry. Members include builders and contractors, retailers, service providers, manufacturers and distributors of swimming pools, hot tubs and water feature products. Members also include public pool operators and related safety organizations. Our members promote the safe enjoyment of pools and hot tubs by sharing their knowledge with others.
We encourage only the highest standards of quality and professionalism so that all Canadians can take pleasure from our products and services.
Major areas of responsibility for the PHTCC include:
– Public awareness campaigns on water safety
– Promotion of the industry
– Training, education, and advocacy
– Networking among Members
– Facilitation of technological advancement within the sector
– Hosting the annual Canadian Pool & Spa Conference & Expo